Ballston Beach is located at the end of South Pamet Road in Truro, Massachusetts. The beach is part of the Cape Cod National Seashore and it is absolutely stunning. There are huge dunes that can be seen and the beach stretches for miles along the Cape Cod National Seashore.
This is a pretty remote beach and it does not have many amenities aside from beautiful sand and water. There are no lifeguards, showers, or concessions. Typically, a porta potty is placed at the beach during the summer. During the summer months, it is required that visitors of Ballston Beach have a Truro Beach Parking Pass. If you are not a resident, you cannot park at the beach during the summer. That said, during the off-season everyone is welcome to park at the beach and enjoy it’s beauty!
Looking for more great spots to explore nearby? Check out the GoXplr Massachusetts Map at goxplr.com/map/massachusetts!
- Type: Ocean (white sand)
- Length: Many miles on National Seashore
- Waves: Usually wavy
- Popularity: Low
- Key features: Bike racks and portable toilet (in-season)
Ballston Beach Location
- Address: South Pamet Road
- Town: Truro
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.99971 Lng -70.02053
- Parking Notes: There are 65 parking spaces and during the summer cars must have a Truro Beach Parking Sticker. During the off-season, anyone is allowed to park at the beach for free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.