- Year Construction Began: 1901
- Year Construction Finished: 1903
- Year Abandoned: 1942
- Original Function: Endicott Period concrete coastal gun battery with three 12″ M1900 guns mounted on M1901 Disappearing carriages
- Park: Fort Getty State Park
- Address: 1050 Fort Getty Road
- Town: Jamestown
- State: Rhode Island
- GPS: Lat 41.489838 Lng -71.3995412
- Parking notes: There are many parking areas in Fort Getty State Park near Battery Tousard. There is no fee to park at Fort Getty State Park in the off-season. In the summer, a $20 fee is charged for daily parking at Fort Getty in Jamestown, RI.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.