Beaver Brook Falls is a massive roadside waterfall located in Colebrook, New Hampshire. The waterfall features a total drop of 80 feet and it can be found along Beaver Brook. The brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Beaver Brook Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a stunning horsetail formation.
Accessing the waterfall is extremely simple considering it is located just off the road and completely viewable from the parking area. The waterfall is located in the Beaver Brook Falls Scenic Area which is very well-maintained and features amenities such as picnic tables, benches, well-marked trails, and more. The waterfall park is family-friendly considering people of all ages and abilities can enjoy it. Dogs are also allowed on the trail and through the entirety of Beaver Brook Falls Scenic Area.
This is truly one of the greatest waterfalls in New Hampshire. If you’re looking for more amazing spots to explore all around New Hampshire, check out goxplr.com/map/new-hampshire!
- Height: 80-foot total drop
- Type: Horsetail
- Water source: Beaver Brook
- Swimming: Not good
Beaver Brook Falls Location
- Park: Beaver Brook Falls Wayside
- Address: 432 NH-145
- Town: Colebrook
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: Lat 44.9196615 Lng -71.4640767
- Parking Notes: There is ample parking located right near the waterfall off NH-145. The waterfall can be seen from the parking area which makes it a great spot to quickly stop or spend the day! Parking is free and the area can accommodate about 2-3 dozen cars.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
Katie McCreedy –
Beaver Brook Falls