Big Falls is a spectacular waterfall located in Troy, Vermont. The waterfall has an impressive total height of 40 feet and it can be found along the Missisquoi River. Missisquoi River features a large watershed and which means the waterfall can be seen roaring almost every day of the year. For this reason, any day is a good day to visit Big Falls in Troy, Vermont! The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of large cascades.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively super quick and easy. The waterfall is located in the Big Falls State Park which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park right near the waterfall along River Road and then walk under 100 feet to a great viewpoint of the waterfall. Visiting the waterfall is a great family-friendly adventure and dogs are welcome too!
- Height: 40-foot total drop
- Type: Cascades
- Water Source: Missisquoi River
- Swimming: Not allowed / not possible
Big Falls Troy Location
- Park: Big Falls State Park
- Address: River Road
- Town: Troy
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.9727, -72.38569
- Parking Notes: There is a dedicated parking area for the waterfall located along River Road in Troy, Vermont. There are enough spaces for over a dozen cars. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE