Bittersweet Falls is a beautiful plunge waterfall located in Weybridge, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of 20 feet and it can be found along Beaver Brook. Beaver Brook is a pretty seasonal water source. It typically flows strongest during the springtime when the snow thaw is occurring. To see the waterfall in peak conditions, consider visiting during the months of April, May, and June. That said, Bittersweet Falls are wonderful to visit year-round.
The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of several lovely plunges. The tallest plunges drop roughly 15-20 feet. At the base of the falls, there is a small pool, but it is too shallow to swim in.
Accessing the waterfall is quick and easy. The waterfall is located on private property owned by Monument Farms Dairy, but visitors have long been welcomed. Visitors can park along the road and then walk up Beaver Brook a few hundred feet to the falls. Exploring the waterfall is a great family-friendly adventure!
- Height: 20 feet
- Type: Plunges
- Water Source: Beaver Brook
- Swimming: Not possible / not allowed
Bittersweet Falls Location
- Park: The waterfall is on private property. The land is owned by Monument Farms Dairy, but respectful visitors have been welcomed for many years.
- Address: Bittersweet Falls Road
- Town: Weybridge
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.0299, -73.2175
- Parking Notes: Parking is available on the side of the road and then visitors can walk along the brook to the falls.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE