Bleachery Pond Waterfall, also known as East Greenwich Waterfall, is a hidden waterfall located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. The waterfall has a total height of 10 feet and it can be found along a tributary of Bleachery Pond. The waterfall itself drops over a man-made dam which gives this waterfall such a unique formation.
The walk to the waterfall is short and easy. It is located just a few steps away from St. Patrick’s Cemetery in East Greenwich. There is a small path leading down to the falls.
Looking for other great spots to explore in Rhode Island? Check out goxplr.com/map/rhode-island
- Height: ~10 feet
- Type: Dam
- Water source: Bleachery Pond
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
Bleachery Pond Waterfall Location
- Park: Bleachery Woods
- Address: 75 6th Ave
- Town: East Greenwich
- State: Rhode Island
- GPS: Lat 41.652592 Lng -71.46003
- Parking Notes: The Bleachery Pond Waterfall can be accessed via a short trail from the St. Patrick’s Cemetery in East Greenwich. Since there is no parking at the trailhead, the closest public parking lot is at Cragan Field. The field is about .25 miles from the trailhead.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.