Bleachery Pond Waterfall, also known as East Greenwich Waterfall, is a lovely Rhode Island waterfall. The 10-foot waterfall was formed by a man-made dam. The walk to the falls is short and easy.
Looking for other great spots to explore in Rhode Island? Check out goxplr.com/map/rhode-island
- Height: ~10 feet
- Type: Dam
- Water source: Bleachery Pond
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
- Park: Bleachery Woods
- Address: 75 6th Ave
- Town: East Greenwich
- State: Rhode Island
- GPS: Lat 41.652592 Lng -71.46003
- Parking Notes: The Bleachery Pond Waterfall can be accessed via a short trail from the Historical Cemetery of East Greenwich. Since there is no parking at the trailhead, the closest public parking lot is at Cragan Field. The field is about .25 miles from the trailhead.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE