The Boston Harbor Walk, a nearly continuous 43-mile linear park along Boston’s shoreline, connects Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods to Boston Harbor and to one another. It will run from the Neponset River in lower Dorchester to Constitution Beach in East Boston, passing through Charlestown, the North End, Downtown, Seaport, South Boston, and Dorchester. The walk provides stunning views of the city from a variety of vantage points!
Looking for more great spots to explore in Massachusetts? Check out the GoXplr Massachusetts Map at goxplr.com/map/massachusetts!
- Address: Boston Harbor Walk
- Town: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.35504 Lng -71.04636
- Parking notes: There are metered parking spaces on Northern Ave, Fan Pier Boulevard, and other nearby streets. The closest parking garage to the Seaport Harbor Walk is the One Seaport Garage on Sleeper Street.
- Parking directions: Multiple street options & One Seaport Garage (HERE)
- Location directions: HERE