Description Coming Soon!
- Built: 1868
- Original function: Home built by/for Captian Edward Penniman and his family
- Architect(s): Captian Edward Penniman
- Year added to NRHP: 1976
- NRHP number: 76000155
- Status: The home is owned and maintained by the National Park Service. Grounds are open to the public from sunrise to sunset.
- Admission cost: Free
- Address: 70 Fort Hill Road
- Town: Eastham
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.8184869 Lng -69.9661816
- Parking notes: There is a public parking lot located on Fort Hill Road, just about 100 feet east of the home. Parking is free and the lot can hold about 20 cars. The parking area is also used by visitors who are walking the Fort Hill Trails.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE