Description Coming Soon!
- Opened: 1692
- Original function: First known occupant was yeoman Benjamin Whittemore in 1734. Captain William Smith moved into the home in 1746.
- Architect(s): Unknown
- Year added to NRHP: 1966
- NRHP number: 66000935
- Status: Public
- Admission cost: Grounds are open to the public. Tours are offered seasonally and fees vary.
- Address: 126 North Great Road
- Town: Lincoln
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.4508225 Lng -71.2886856
- Parking notes: Parking is available in a lot just off North Great Road. The lot is about 600 feet from the home. Visitors can walk the Battle Road Trail to get to the Captain William Smith House.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE