Caroline Glen Cascades is a small waterfall located in Roxbury, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of 10 feet with no single drop taller than 3 feet. The waterfall is located along the Moosehorn Brook which is very seasonal. It flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, the Caroline Glen Cascades are fun spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of cascades.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively simple and easy. The waterfall is located in the Emily Griffith Beardsley Preserve which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park in the lot off North Street at the trailhead and then hike 0.60 miles one-way to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and it mainly is along Moosehorn Brook. Dogs are also allowed on the trail and through the entirety of the nature preserve.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: 10-foot total drop with no single drop is more than 3 feet
- Type: Cascades
- Water Source: Moosehorn Brook
- Swimming: Not possible and not allowed
- Park: Emily Griffith Beardsley Preserve
- Address: North Street
- Town: Roxbury
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: Lat 41.583332 Lng -73.312002
- Parking Notes: There is a small dirt parking area available along North Street at the entrance to the Emily Griffith Beardsley Preserve. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.