Cascade On The Little River is a beautiful waterfall located in Huntington, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of 5 feet and it can be found along Little River. Little River flows strongest during the springtime when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Cascade On The Little Rive is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of a plunge.
Seeing the waterfall is very easy. The falls are located just 200 feet downstream from the parking area. They can be seen from the guardrail along the road. Getting to the base of the falls is possible, but visitors must jump over the guardrail and be careful on the steep hill. It is not recommended to get to close to the waterfall due to the steep and slippery rocks.
Don’t miss out on checking out this stunning roadside waterfall. Looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts? Check out goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-massachusetts-full-list
- Height: 5 feet
- Type: Plunge
- Water Source: Little River
- Swimming: Not possible
- Park: None
- Address: Worthington Road (Route 112)
- Town: Huntington
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.326500 Lng -72.872333
- Parking Notes: Visitors of the Cascade On The Little River often park along the road just upstream of the waterfall. There is room for multiple cars on the side of the road.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE