The Centennial Pool Waterfall is a beautiful hidden waterfall located in Bethlehem, New Hampshire. The waterfall has a total height of about 12 feet and it can be found along Cascade Brook. The brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Centennial Pool is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of mainly cascades and small plunges.
Accessing the waterfall is pretty straightforward as long as you know when to get off the main trail. The waterfall is located in the Crawford Notch State Park which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park at the Crawford Notch Depot lot located along Crawford Notch Road. Then hike the Mount Willard trail for about a half-mile one-way to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and a great way to get some hiking in. Dogs are also allowed on the trail and through the entirety of Crawford Notch State Park.
Continue up the trail to conquer Mount Willard and enjoy epic views of the mountains!
- Height: 12-foot main drop
- Type: Cascades
- Water source: Cascade Brook
- Swimming: Okay
Centennial Pool Location
- Park: Crawford Notch State Park
- Address: Crawford Notch Road
- Town: Bethlehem
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: Lat 44.214037 Lng -71.4200127
- Parking Notes: The closest parking lot to the trailhead is the Crawford Notch Depot lot located along Crawford Notch Rd. Additional parking can be found around the AMC Highland Center.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE