Center Spring Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Manchester, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of about 25 feet and features an upper and lower falls. It can be found along Bigelow Brook which flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Center Spring Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of cascades.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in Center Springs Park which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park at the end of Lodge Drive at the entrance to the park. After parking, visitors can walk up to the falls. The waterfall walk is family-friendly and a great way to get some steps in. Dogs are also allowed on the trail and through the entirety of Center Springs Park.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: Upper falls is 12 feet; lower falls is 10 feet
- Type: Cascades
- Water Source: Bigelow Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed and not possible
- Park: Center Springs Park
- Address: Lodge Drive
- Town: Manchester
- State: Connecticut
- Lower Falls, Lat 41.778334 Lng -72.522168
- Upper Falls, Lat 41.779002 Lng -72.521668
- Parking Notes: Parking is available at the end of Lodge Drive in Manchester, CT.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: