Colebrook Falls is a small roadside waterfall located in Colebrook, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of about 10 feet and it can be found along Center Brook. The brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Colebrook Falls can be fun to see year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a series of cascades.
The waterfall can be seen from the side of the road. There is no dedicated parking area for the waterfall and no trail either. If you are looking to get a closer look, you will have to pull over and carefully slide down the steep terrain. Ultimately, this waterfall is not great.
Looking for great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: 10-foot total drop
- Type: Cascades
- Water Source: Center Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed and not possible
- Park: None
- Address: Colebrook Road
- Town: Colebrook
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: Lat 41.991848 Lng -73.097618
- Parking Notes: There is no dedicated parking area for the waterfall. It is best to park at Center Cemetery which is just a few steps from the falls.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE