Coliseum Falls is a great 20-foot tiered cascade located in Crawford Notch State Park in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The waterfall is located along the Bemis Brook Trail and is .25 miles from the trailhead. The hike to Coliseum Falls is rather easy and it only takes about 10-15 minutes. When viewing the falls, go to the base of the falls so you can admire all the cascades together. Dogs are allowed at Coliseum Falls on leash.
Looking to explore more Crawford Notch? Here are 12 Stunning Spots To Check Out. Additionally, check out our responsive and ever-expanding map of great locations all around New Hampshire at goxplr.com/map/new-hampshire!
- Height: 20 feet
- Type: Tiered Cascade
- Water source: Bemis Brook
- Swimming: Little space to swim
- Park: Crawford Notch State Park
- Address: Arethusa Falls Rd
- Town: Hart’s Location
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: Lat 44.14721 Lng -71.37800
- Parking Notes: There is a small parking lot at the Arethusa Falls Trailhead which can hold about a dozen cars. Additional parking can be found a few hundred yards away, just off Crawford Notch Road. This parking lot is far larger. It can hold about 50 cars.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE