Description Coming Soon!
- Opened: 1891
- Original function: Maine Central Passenger Railway Station
- Architect(s): Maine Central Railroad
- Year added to NRHP: 1982
- NRHP number: 82001672
- Status: Currently, the Appalachian Mountain Club uses it as a visitor center and store. The Conway Scenic Railroad platform is located to its south.
- Address: Crawford Notch Road
- Town: Carroll
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: Lat 44.2178776 Lng -71.4112937
- Parking notes: There are over a hundred parking spot located adjacent to the depot on either end. Additional parking can be found across the street at Saco Lake and also at the AMC Highland Center at Crawford Notch located next door. All parking is free.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE