The Creamery Road Covered Bridge, also known as the Creamery Brook Covered Bridge, is a beautiful covered bridge in Ashfield, Massachusetts. The bridge was built in 1985 by the property owner Dwight Scott. Scott owns a construction company in the area.
The bridge is 40 feet long and carries a private driveway over Creamery Brook. The design of the bridge is a Queenpost through truss. The bridge is not open to the public for walking or driving. It is best viewed from the road.
Looking for more great spots to explore nearby? Check out the GoXplr Massachusetts Map at goxplr.com/map/massachusetts!
Covered Bridge Specs
- Constructed: 1985
- Design/Style: Queenpost through truss
- Total length: 40 feet
- Carries: Private Rd
- Crosses: Creamery Brook
- Maintained by: Private
- Usage: Private (only usable by owners)
- World Guide Number: 21-06-11
- Address: Creamery Road
- Town: Ashfield
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.51971 Lng -72.80063
- Parking notes: N/A (best to view Creamery Road Covered Bridge from the road)
- Parking directions: N/A
- Location directions: HERE