Crystal Falls is a beautiful little waterfall and swimming hole located in Montgomery, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of about 15 feet and it can be found along West Hill Brook. West Hill Brook features pretty good water flow year-round, but it peaks during the spring when the snow is melting. For this reason, the waterfall can often be seen roaring during the months of April, May, and June.
The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of cascades and slides. Below the falls is a spectacular round pool. The pool is deep and clear enough for great swimming. Over the years, the swimming hole has become a favorite among locals.
Accessing the waterfall is super easy. The waterfall is located right off Creamery Bridge Road in Montgomery. The falls are just feet from the Creamery Covered Bridge and parking areas can be found on either side of it. Due to its great accessibility, Crystal Falls is a great kid-friendly and dog-friendly place to explore!
- Height: 15 feet
- Type: Cascades and slides
- Water Source: West Hill Brook
- Swimming: Excellent
Crystal Falls Location
- Park: Located on private property, but respectful visitors seem to be allowed to visit
- Address: Creamery Bridge Road
- Town: Montgomery
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.867673, -72.648285
- Parking Notes: There are parking areas located just steps from the waterfalls. The parking areas are on both sides of the West Hill Covered Bridge. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE