Dividend Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Rocky Hill, Connecticut. The waterfall features a stunning 30 foot drop which consists of horsetails, cascades, and plunges. The waterfall is fueled by Dividend Brook which stems from Dividend Pond. The brook flows strongest after rainstorms and during the spring when the ice melts.
Dividend Falls is conveniently located in the Dividend Pond Open Space just off Old Forge Road. There is a good-sized parking area at the park and the waterfall is located just about 200 feet from the parking area. Visitors can view the waterfall from its base and also walk up alongside it.
- Height: 30 foot drop
- Type: Horsetails, cascades, and plunges
- Water Source: Dividend Brook
- Swimming: Not possible
- Park: Dividend Pond Open Space
- Address: Old Forge Road
- Town: Rocky Hill
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: 41.646080, -72.633789
- Parking Notes: There is a good-sized parking area for Dividend Pond located just off Old Forge Road. The parking lot can hold about 20 cars. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE