Dog Team Falls is a pretty little waterfall located in New Haven, Vermont. It has a total height of 8 feet and it can be found along the New Haven River. The New Haven River features a large watershed and this makes the falls great for visiting year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique block formation. Below the falls are a great number of pools.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy and requires just a short walk. The waterfall used to be public, but recent residential developments have made it private. This is a shame considering it was a favorite swimming hole among locals. To see the waterfall, visitors can park along Dog Team Road Access in a small dirt pullover area. Then walk a public trail for about a tenth of a mile to get a view of the falls. The falls are hundreds of feet from the trail, so if you are hoping to photograph the falls be sure to bring a zoom lens.
- Height: 8 feet
- Type: Block
- Water Source: New Haven River
- Swimming: Once a great swimming area, but recent residential developments have made the falls private and swimming is no longer allowed.
Dog Team Falls Location
- Park: Falls themselves are on private property,
- Address: Dog Team Road Access
- Town: New Haven
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.062712, -73.172096
- Parking Notes: Parking is available right off the side of the road in a dirt pullover area. Parking here is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.