Duck Brook Falls is a hidden gem in Acadia National Park that can be found under Duck Brook Bridge. The waterfall is known for having good flow, but it is best to visit during the springtime to see the strongest flow. Be careful if you make your way down to Duck Brook Falls. There are some small paths, but they do get steep. Many explore around the base of the falls to get great photos of the waterfall and bridge.
There are many parking spaces along Duck Brook Rd right near the bridge, but sometimes this road is blocked off. To get to the waterfall by foot, visitors can opt to take the easy, 2 mile out-and-back Duck Brook Trail. There is parking for the trailhead located in a dirt parking lot on Eden Street.
Exploring Acadia soon? Be sure to check out the 17 Best Photography Spots In Acadia National Park!
- Height: N/A
- Type: Small plunges and cascades
- Water source: Duck Brook
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
- Park: Acadia National Park
- Address: Duck Brook Rd
- Town: Bar Harbor
- State: Maine
- GPS: Lat 44.39177 Lng -68.23568
- Parking Notes: There are many parking spots along Duck Brook Road which is very close to the waterfall. Additionally, visitors can park near the trailhead which departs from Eden Street. Parking for the trailhead can be found right across Eden Street in a dirt lot.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE