Enders Falls is one of the greatest sets of waterfalls in New England. Enders Falls is located in Enders State Forest in West Granby, Connecticut. There are 5 distinct waterfalls in the forest and each is beautiful in its own way. The tallest single drop in the forest is about 30+ feet. Just this drop makes Enders Falls one of the 10 tallest waterfalls in Connecticut.
Each waterfall is fueled by Enders Brook which flows well all year round. That said, the best time to visit Enders Falls is during the springtime when the snow melts and after rainstorms. Each of the falls is easy to view thanks to the well-crafted boardwalk. The boardwalk allows visitors to get amazing views of the gorge and the different waterfalls. Speaking of visitors, Enders Falls does get extremely busy on nice summer days. So try visiting early in the morning or during the off-season if possible.
- Height: Multiple waterfalls with the tallest dropping 30 feet
- Type: Plunges, horsetails, slides, cascades, and, more
- Water Source: Enders Brook
- Swimming: Great at one of the waterfall pools. Can be very dangerous if you don’t know where to go.
Enders Falls Location
- Park: Enders State Forest
- Address: 173-117 Barkhamsted Road
- Town: West Granby
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: Varies (41.954502, -72.876261)
- Parking Notes: The dedicated parking area for the falls is located right off Barkhamsted Road in West Granby. There are enough spots for about 3 dozen cars. There are no parking fees at this state forest. Gates open at 8 am and close at sunset all year round.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
Endersfalls, granby ct