- Type: Ocean with white sand
- Length: Footbridge beach shares the same sandy shores as Ogunquit Beach and Moody Beach. The beach, in total, stretches over 2.5 miles
- Waves: Calm in summer, can get choppy in the off-season
- Popularity: High in summer, low in winter
- Key features: Footbridge and trash/recycling bins. In the summer there are restrooms, showers, food vendors, and more.
- Address: Ocean St
- Town: Ogunquit
- State: Maine
- GPS: Lat 43.262902 Lng -70.590649
- Parking notes: There is a large paved parking lot at the end of Ocean Street right where the footbridge begins. The lot holds over 100 cars and there is a fee to park during the summer. In the off-season, no fee is charged.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE