- Years Built: 1895–1903
- Years Used: 1900–1945
- Year Abandoned: 1945
- Original Function: Coast Artillery Fort
- Historical Register Number: 72000021
- Address: Fort Wetherill Rd
- Town: Jamestown
- State: Rhode Island
- GPS: Lat 41.478428 Lng -71.367238
- Parking notes: There are several dozen parking spots located close to the fort just off Fort Wetherill Road. Additional parking can be found near Moonrise Kingdom.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
Such a creepy, yet cool spot! Well-worth checking out!
Probably my favorite abandoned spot in Rhode Island! Amazing to walk through the structure and imagine the past!
Woah! Very cool spot! Huge old abandoned fort