Grayville Falls is a beautiful little waterfall located in Hebron, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of 10 feet and it can be found along Raymond Brook. Raymond Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring to see the most watershed, Grayville Falls is a fun spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique waterslide formation.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in the Grayville Falls Town Park which features a small trail system. Visitors can park in the paved lot off Grayville Road and then walk about 300 feet to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and dogs are welcome too. Since the hike to the waterfall is so short, it’s a wonderful place to explore for people of all ages.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: 10-foot total drop
- Type: Waterslide
- Water Source: Raymond Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed and not possible
- Park: Grayville Falls Town Park
- Address: Grayville Road
- Town: Hebron
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: Lat 41.613334 Lng -72.368168
- Parking Notes: There is a dedicated paved parking area located along Grayville Road. The waterfall is only about 300 feet from the parking area. Parking is free. Additional parking can be found at the Airline Trail Parking Area just down the road.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE