Haley Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Williamstown, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of 15 feet and it can be found along Haley Brook. Haley Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Haley Brook Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of a punchbowl along with small cascades.
Photographers often enjoy taking long-exposure photos of the waterfall, so tripods are recommended for those who have them. It is also a very photogenic waterfall considering visitors can easily see the waterfall heads on thanks to a small observation platform. Haley Brook Falls is not very well-known, so it is a wonderful place to get away and truly embrace the natural beauty of the flowing water.
Reaching the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in Williamstown Rural Lands Foundation-owned property which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park right in front of the trailhead along Berlin Road and then hike about 0.15 miles to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and only takes about 5 minutes to complete. Dogs are also allowed on the trail.
Don’t miss out on exploring this hidden gem! If you’re looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts, check out goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-massachusetts-full-list
- Height: 15-foot total drop
- Type: Punchbowl and cascades
- Water Source: Haley Brook
- Swimming: Not possible and not allowed
- Park: Williamstown Rural Lands Foundation-owned property
- Address: Berlin Road
- Town: Williamstown
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.701678 Lng -73.273366
- Parking Notes: Parking is available right along Berlin Road at the trailhead to the waterfall. The waterfall is only a few hundred feet from the trailhead.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE