- Type: Ocean (White Sand)
- Length: Many miles because it is part of the 40-mile Cape Cod National Seashore
- Waves: Typically wavey
- Popularity: High in summer, low in off-season
- Key features: Changing rooms, restrooms, and lifeguards during the summer
- Address: Holden Street
- Town: Truro
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.0526152 Lng -70.0819965
- Parking notes: There is a public parking lot for the beach managed by the National Park Service. There are about 200 parking spots and the lot rarely fills up. A fee is charged to park at the beach in the summer. If you purchase a Cape Cod National Seashore Pass or an America The Beautiful Pass, parking is free.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.