Hopkinton State Park in Hopkinton Massachusetts is a stunning natural area that offers a range of outdoor activities. The park itself is around 1,000 acres of forests, wetlands, and meadows, with 11 miles of trails. Visitors can explore the trails by foot, bike, and horseback, or take advantage of the park‘s boat launch, beach, and picnic area. The park is also home to a wide variety of wildlife and is a great spot for bird-watching, fishing, and stargazing. With its natural beauty and endless outdoor activities, Hopkinton State Park is the perfect destination to enjoy the great outdoors.
The Hopkinton Dam Waterfall drops about 50 feet over many tiers. The waterfall is controlled by the dam and is only active when the park rangers open the gates. This is often during the springtime.
- Height: Drops about 50 feet over many tiers
- Type: Dam
- Water Source: Indian Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed
Hopkinton Dam Waterfall Location
- Park: Hopkinton State Park
- Address: Cedar Street
- Town: Hopkinton
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.258751 Lng -71.5131307
- Parking Notes: There are many parking lots in Hopkinton State Park and one is conveniently located right at the top of the dam waterfall. Parking is free in the off-season, but a fee is taken during the summer months.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE