Houston Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Bingham, Maine. The 35-foot tall waterfall consists of horsetails and plunges and it is fueled by Houston Brook. The waterfall has a lovely swimming hole at its base which is a popular spot to cool off on hot summer days. The waterfall can be reached via the Houston Brook Falls trail which is a 0.5 mile out and back trail. The trail is easy to complete and well-maintained. Dogs are welcome at Houston Brook Falls when leashed.
Looking to explore more beautiful spots in Maine? We have you covered! Check out our ever-expanding map of great places in Maine at goxplr.com/map/maine/
If waterfalls are your favorite thing to check out, be sure to read our blog covering the 10 Tallest Waterfalls In Maine That You Must See In-Person!
- Height: 35-foot total drop
- Type: Horsetails and plunges
- Water source: Houston Brook
- Swimming: Good
- Address: Pleasant Ridge Rd
- Town: Bingham
- State: Maine
- GPS: Lat 45.07097 Lng -69.93928
- Parking Notes: Roadside parking for the waterfall trailhead can be found on Pleasant Ridge Rd in front of the Pleasant Ridge Transfer Station. Parking is free and there is room for about 6 cars.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE