Jeudevine Falls is an exquisite waterfall located in Hardwick, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of over 100 feet and it can be found along Tucker Brook. Tucker Brook is a relatively seasonal water source that often flows strongest during the spring when the snow thaw occurs. For this reason, the waterfall can often be found roaring during the months of April, May, and June. That said, the falls are well worth checking out on any day of the year.
The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of cascades, horsetails, and a fan. This primary drop is 65 feet tall. There is an upper waterfall that drops about 20 feet. It can be accessed by walking just a few hundred feet upstream.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located on land owned by the Jeudevine Falls Event Center. It is technically private property, but respectful visitors have long been welcomed. There is a beautiful well-maintained trail leading up to the falls. Visitors can park in the designated event parking area located along Craftsbury Road, also known as VT-14. Visitors are asked to sign in when visiting and also
- Height: 65-foot main drop
- Type: Cascades, horsetails, and a fan
- Water Source: Tucker Brook
- Swimming: Not allowed / not possible
Jeudevine Falls Location
- Park: Private property owned by the Jeudevine Falls Event Center, but respectful visitors have long been welcome
- Address: 2259 Craftsbury Road (VT-14)
- Town: Hardwick
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.549864, -72.372512
- Parking Notes: The falls are located on private property, but respectful visitors are welcome. Parking can be found at the Jeudevine Falls Event Center parking area. A small donation is requested for visitors to the falls. As of 2022, the falls are open to the public for exploring. But this could change at any time if the owner decides to limit access or sell.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.