Kipling Cascade is a seasonal roadside waterfall located in Brattleboro, Vermont. The waterfall drops 15 feet in a lovely horsetail formation. It can be found along an unnamed stream. This stream is very seasonal and it really only flows well for a few days each year. The stream often flows greatest during the spring when the snow is melting and the runoff flows into the brook. For this reason, it is recommended to visit during the months of April, May, and June.
Exploring the water is super easy thanks to it being located right off Black Mountain Road in Brattleboro. The waterfall can be viewed completely from the road, making it a great place for a quick visit. Do not attempt to climb near the falls because the land is private and the terrain is unsafe.
- Height: 15 feet
- Type: Horsetail
- Water Source: Unnamed stream
- Swimming: Not possible / not allowed
Kipling Cascade Location
- Park: Located on private property, but can be seen completely from the road
- Address: Black Mountain Road
- Town: Brattleboro
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 42.887244, -72.569960
- Parking Notes: Visitors can park along Black Mountain Road, right in front of the waterfall. The falls can fully be seen from the road.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE