Linnell Landing Beach is a great Cape Cod bayside beach to spend days at in the summer or walking on in the winter. The beach is located in Brewster, Massachusetts and during low tide, the tidal flats are exposed. Brewster is known for having some of the largest tidal flats in the world and they are truly an amazing sight to see. Sunsets are always beautiful at Linnell Landing Beach because the sun sets right on the horizon.
The beach is typically very quiet, not too wavey, and has very limited parking compared to other Cape Cod beaches.
Looking for more great spots to explore nearby? Check out the GoXplr Massachusetts Map at goxplr.com/map/massachusetts!
- Type: Ocean (white sand)
- Length: ~1 mile
- Waves: Calm
- Popularity: Low
- Key features: A great place to experience the Brewster Tidal Flats. Exploring the tidal pools at low tide is fun for all ages!
- Address: 261 Linnell Landing Rd
- Town: Brewster
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.781280 Lng -70.03872
- Parking notes: There are about 25 parking spots at Linnell Landing Beach and they are reserved for Brewster residents during the summer months. In the off-season, parking is open to all.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE