Little Pitcher Falls is a wonderful small cascade in the AMC’s Noble View Outdoor Center in Russell, Massachusetts. The waterfall drops about 8 feet and consists of plunges and cascades. It is located along Pitcher Brook and is just a few hundred feet upriver from Pitcher Falls. Pitcher Falls is the more popular waterfall in the park as it is about twice as tall as it drops 15 feet tall. That said, Little Pitcher Falls is a great spot to stop at and photograph!
- Height: 8 feet approximate drop
- Type: Plunge and cascades
- Water Source: Pitcher Brook
- Swimming: Not rated (not sure if allowed or not)
Little Pitcher Falls Location
- Park: AMC Noble View Outdoor Center
- Address: 635 South Quarter Road
- Town: Russell
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.129444, -72.870833
- Parking Notes: Parking for Little Pitcher Falls can be found at the end of the AMC Noble View Outdoor Center driveway where there is a large dirt parking area. The trailhead for the waterfall is located right at this parking area. Additional parking can be found at the AMC Noble View Outdoor Center gate right off South Quarter Road. This requires a longer hike to the waterfalls. Parking is free, but donations are appreciated.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.