Lovellville Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Holden, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of 20 feet and it can be found along the Asnebumskit Brook. The Asnebumskit Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Lovellville Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of horsetails below an old dam.
Accessing the waterfall is quick and easy. The waterfall is located in the Wachusett Reservoir Watershed Tributary Headwaters Zone which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park right in front of the waterfall on Mill Street. The waterfall is easily viewable from the street, so it only takes a few steps to get a closer view. The waterfall is a wonderful place to explore with kids or seniors. Be sure to bring Fido too because dogs are allowed!
- Height: Two waterfalls which are both about 10 feet tall
- Type: Horsetails formed by an old dam
- Water Source: Asnebumskit Brook
- Swimming: Not possible
Lovellville Falls Location
- Park: Wachusett Reservoir Watershed Tributary Headwaters Zone
- Address: Mill Street
- Town: Holden
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.3729508 Lng -71.8539731
- Parking Notes: There is parking located right in front of the waterfall on Mill Street. The parking area is also used for the Mill Street Bike Trails.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE