Lowell Falls is an attractive roadside waterfall located in Lowell, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of just over 15 feet and it can be found along the East Branch of the Missisquoi River. This stream features pretty solid water flow year-round. That said, the water flow peaks during the spring when the snow thaw occurs. For this reason, the falls can often be seen roaring during the months of April, May, and June.
Accessing the waterfall is super easy considering, as mentioned before, it is located right off the side of the road. The waterfall can be found just feet from VT-58 which is also known as Hazen Notch Road. Visitors can pull over on the side of the road across the street from the falls. Visitors can admire and photograph the falls right from the road. Do not cross the guard rail because the property is private and the terrain is steep and slippery.
- Height: 15 feet
- Type: Plunges
- Water Source: East Branch of the Missisquoi River
- Swimming: Not allowed / not possible
Lowell Falls Location
- Park: Located on private property, but falls can be viewed from the road
- Address: VT-58 / Hazen Notch Road
- Town: Lowell
- State: Vermont
- GPS: 44.803872, -72.456624
- Parking Notes: Parking is available right along VT-58 which is also known as Hazen Notch Road. There is a small dirt area on the side of the road from the waterfall.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.