- Type: Ocean (White Sand)
- Length: Many miles because it is part of the 40-mile Cape Cod National Seashore
- Waves: Wavey
- Popularity: High in summer, low in off-season
- Key features: Changing rooms, restrooms, lifeguards, and food vendors during the summer
- Address: Marconi Beach Road
- Town: Wellfleet
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.8920573 Lng -69.9677245
- Parking notes: There is a massive parking lot at Marconi Beach that can hold around 500 cars. It rarely ever fills up. A fee is charged to park at the beach in the summer. If you purchase a Cape Cod National Seashore Pass or an America The Beautiful Pass, parking is free.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
A wonderful day at Marconi Beach in Wellfleet, MA!
Tom Riley (store manager) –
Marconi Beach in Wellfleet, MA along the Cape Cod National Seashore. Always thankful for the amazing lifeguards who protect us from the rip currents, waves, sharks, and seals!