- Opened: 1900 (restored in 2010)
- Original function: Life-Saving Station
- Architect(s): Victor Mindeleff
- Year added to NRHP: 2012
- NRHP number: 12000133
- Status: Owned and maintained by the The Nahant Preservation Trust. The organization rents out the building for events
- Address: 96 Nahant Road
- Town: Nahant
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.4307412 Lng -70.9340745
- Parking notes: There is a parking area located right next to the life saving station, but sadly this is a private lot. Parking in Nahant is never easy. It would be wise to park at the southern end of Nahant Beach and then walk down Nahant Road to the life saving station.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.