- Type: Ocean white sand
- Length: 1.3-mile peninsula
- Waves: Usually gentle surf on the ocean side and calm on bayside
- Popularity: High in summer and medium in the off-season
- Key features: A beautiful set of trails and ample opportunities to check out the bird nestings and migratory restings.
- Address: Fort Road
- Town: Westerly
- State: Rhode Island
- GPS: Lat 41.3094804 Lng -71.8767101
- Parking notes: There is free two-hour parking in downtown Watch Hill. Parking times are strictly enforced during the summer season. In the off-season, things are more low-key. There are paid parking options for those looking to stay longer than 2 hours.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.