Description Coming Soon!
- Year built: 1705
- Original function: Home for Joseph Meriam and his wife Dorothy Brooks. Later passed to their son Nathan and his wife Abigail
- Year added to NRHP: 1966
- NRHP number: 66000935
- Admission cost: Free to walk the grounds. Tours are offered seasonally and fees vary. Learn more about the Nathan Meriam House tours at nps.gov/thingstodo/visit-the-meriam-house.htm
- Address: Junction of Lexington Road and Old Bedford Road
- Town: Concord
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.4600459 Lng -71.3238734
- Parking notes: The best place to park for the Nathan Meriam House is at the Battle Road Trailhead parking lot located along Lexington Road. Parking is free and is a very short walk to the home.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.