Jelly Mill Falls, also known as Old Jelly Mill Falls, is a small and scenic waterfall located in Dummerston, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of 30 feet with its tallest drop being about 8 feet. It can be found along Stickney Brook which flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring to enjoy the most watershed, Jelly Mill Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of small plunges, cascades, and a slide.
Over the years, Jelly Mill Falls has become a favorite hangout spot for residents of Dummerston. It is a super peaceful spot to sit and enjoy the sound of falling water. Additionally, during the summer months, it is a popular place for people looking to beat the heat. There are great pools around the waterfall which are fun to wade around in on hot summer days. Dogs also seem to love swimming in them!
To access the waterfall, visitors can park along Stickney Brook Road in the dirt pullover spots. After parking, the waterfall can be seen just to the north. Walk a few steps through the woods and you will reach it!
Jelly Mill Falls is definitely a must-visit waterfall. If you love chasing Vermont waterfalls, be sure to check out our recent blog post covering the super-tall waterfalls of Vermont.
- Height: 30-foot total drop with the tallest drop being 8 feet
- Type: Small plunges, cascades, and a slide
- Water source: Stickney Brook
- Swimming: Poor swimming
Old Jelly Mill Falls Location
- Park: Unknown (this is most likely town-owned property)
- Address: Stickney Brook Road
- Town: Dummerston
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 42.91492 Lng -72.61529
- Parking Notes: There are a few dirt spaces on the sides of Stickney Brook Road in Dummerston. Parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
There are no reviews yet.