Paradise Falls is a beautiful 20-foot plunge waterfall located within the Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves Reservation in North Woodstock, New Hampshire. The waterfall can be accessed via the Lost River boardwalk at about the halfway point of the 0.6-mile loop trail. The boardwalk goes right along the waterfall and it allows visitors to see the waterfall head-on and also from a birds-eye perspective.
The Lost River Gorge Reservation is open from May to October. The waterfall itself often flows the strongest during the springtime, so many visitors go early in the season to catch the waterfall at full force. That said, it is a wonderful location to visit year-round.
Dogs are not allowed (except for service dogs) at the Lost River Gorge Reservation.
Looking for more great spots in New Hampshire to explore? Check out goxplr.com/map/new-hampshire/
- Height: Tallest plunge is 20 feet
- Type: Plunges and small cascades
- Water source: Lost River
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
Paradise Falls Location
- Park: Lost River Gorge & Boulder Caves
- Address: 1712 Lost River Rd
- Town: North Woodstock
- State: New Hampshire
- GPS: Lat 44.03747 Lng -71.78187
- Parking Notes: There is ample parking at the Lost River Gorge & Boulder Caves visitors center. Parking is free, but there is a fee to walk the trail and access Paradise Falls. You can learn more about the location by checking out the external website link below.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE
External Website: https://lostrivergorge.com/