Park Brook Falls is a beautiful waterfall located in Savoy, Massachusetts. The waterfall has a total height of about 100 feet and it can be found along Park Brook. Park Brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Park Brook Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of plunges, cascades, and slides. It is located right next to the iconic Tannery Falls.
Accessing the waterfall is relatively easy. The waterfall is located in the Savoy Mountain State Forest which features a well-marked trail system. Visitors can park at the dirt lot along Tannery Road and then hike 0.22 miles (one-way) to the falls. The waterfall trail is family-friendly and a great way to get some hiking in. Dogs are also allowed on the trail and through the entirety of Savoy Mountain State Forest.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Massachusetts? Check out our list of every waterfall in Massachusetts!
- Height: About 100 feet in total
- Type: Plunges, cascades, and slides
- Water Source: Parker Brook
- Swimming: Not great
Parker Brook Falls Location
- Park: Savoy Mountain State Forest
- Address: Tannery Road
- Town: Savory
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.623526 Lng -73.003444
- Parking Notes: Parking for the waterfall is available at a large dirt parking lot just off Tannery Road. The trailhead to the waterfall is just steps away and parking is free. The road down to the parking lot is steep and rocky, a 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE