Quechee Dam Falls, also known as Mill Pond Falls, is a lovely waterfall below the Quechee Dam. The 30-foot tall falls can be found right next to the Quechee Covered Bridge off Quechee Main Street. There are many different viewing angles of the falls – including from the covered bridge, the Quechee Gorge Viewpoint park, and by climbing on the rocks along the river.
The town of Woodstock is right next door to Quechee so be sure to explore the 15 Most Beautiful Places In Woodstock, Vermont
- Height: 30 feet tall
- Type: Cascades and plunges below a dam
- Water source: Ottauquechee River
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
- Address: Waterman Hill Rd
- Town: Quechee
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 43.64572 Lng -72.41942
- Parking Notes: There are at least 2 dozen free parking spots along Quechee Main Street. The waterfall is only a few yards from the parking spots. There are additional parking spots located behind the nearby Simon Pearce store.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE