Quechee Dam Falls, also known as Mill Pond Falls, is a lovely waterfall in Quechee, Vermont. The waterfall has a total height of about 30 feet and it can be found along the Ottauquechee River. Ottauquechee River flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. The falls are most spectacular during the spring thaw and after large rainstorms. The waterfall itself drops in a unique formation consisting of a dam followed by a series of cascades.
The 30-foot tall falls can be found right next to the Quechee Covered Bridge off Quechee Main Street. There are many different viewing angles of the falls – including from the covered bridge, the Quechee Gorge Viewpoint park, and climbing on the rocks along the river.
The town of Woodstock is right next door to Quechee. Woodstock, Vermont features many amazing photo spots.
- Height: 30 feet tall
- Type: Cascades and plunges below a dam
- Water source: Ottauquechee River
- Swimming: Prohibited and/or not possible
Quechee Dam Falls Location
- Address: Waterman Hill Rd
- Town: Quechee
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 43.64572 Lng -72.41942
- Parking Notes: There are at least 2 dozen free parking spots along Quechee Main Street. The waterfall is only a few yards from the parking spots. There are additional parking spots located behind the nearby Simon Pearce store.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE