- Year built: 1911
- Carries: US-4 (Woodstock Road)
- Crosses: Ottauquechee River (Quechee Gorge)
- Design/Style: Steel-arch truss bridge
- Total length: 285 feet
- Total width: 41 feet
- Clearance below: 163 feet
- NRHP: 90001490
- Address: US-4 (Woodstock Road)
- Town: Quechee
- State: Vermont
- GPS: Lat 43.6379844 Lng -72.4096887
- Parking notes: There is a parking area for the bridge located at the western entrance to the bridge. Additional parking can be found close to the eastern entrance to the bridge, at the Quechee Gorge Visitors Center.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE
Quechee Gorge and Quechee gorge base. Quechee Vermont
Quechee Gorge, VT
Jordan Polizzi –
The Quechee Gorge yesterday when passing through Vermont.
Quechee Gorge, Vermont.
Matt (Keys Photography) –
Quechee Gorge, Vermont
Lauren Bender –