Description Coming Soon!
- Year built: 1828
- Original function: Home built by the Coolidge family and used as a summer house. Ralph Waldo Emerson purchased the home from the Coolidge family in 1835.
- Architect(s): Unknown
- Year added to NRHP: 1966
- NRHP number: 66000365
- Status: Public and operates a seasonal museum
- Admission cost: Tours can range from free to $12. Learn more at ralphwaldoemersonhouse.org
- Address: 28 Cambridge Turnpike
- Town: Concord
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 42.4576653 Lng -71.3434119
- Parking notes: Parking at the home is reserved for museum staff and guests. General parking can be found on the roadside along the Cambridge Turnpike.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE