Red River Beach in Harwich, Massachusetts is one of the most popular beaches in town. The beach has beautiful white sand, gentle surf, and plenty of space for walking. There are also several lovely rock jetties. In the summer, the beach is crowded but isn’t too crowded. Don’t miss out on this Harwich gem!
Looking for more great spots to explore nearby? Check out the GoXplr Massachusetts Map at goxplr.com/map/massachusetts!
- Type: Ocean (white sand)
- Length: ~1/3 mile
- Waves: Calm
- Popularity: High
- Key features: In the summer there are lifeguard stations, mobile food vendors, and restroom facilities. Handicap access oversand wheelchair and Mobi-Chair available.
- Address: Red River Beach Parking Lot
- Town: Harwich
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.66766 Lng -70.04317
- Parking notes: There is a long parking lot with over 100 spots. In the summer, parking is $20 a day for visitors. Residents and season pass holders do not have to pay a daily fee. In the off-season, parking is free.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE