The abandoned remains of the Rocky Point Amusement Park can be found in Warwick, Rhode Island.
- Year Established: 1847
- Year Abandoned: 1996
- Original Function: Amusement park
- Address: 1 Rocky Point Avenue
- Town: Warwick
- State: Rhode Island
- GPS: 41.689242, -71.368792
- Parking Notes: There is a large parking area at Rocky Point State Park. Parking is free and the abandoned structures can be seen just a short distance from the parking area.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE