Sages Ravine Brook Falls is a beautiful roadside waterfall located in Salisbury, Connecticut. The waterfall has a total height of 15 feet and it can be found along Sages Ravine Brook. The brook flows strongest during spring when the snow melts and after heavy rainstorms. Although it is best to explore the waterfall in the spring, Sages Ravine Brook Falls is a great spot to visit year-round. The waterfall itself drops in a unique horsetail formation.
Accessing the waterfall will require a little knowledge. There are no signs pointing out the falls and no dedicated parking area either. That said, the waterfall is super easy to access if you know where to go.
Visitors can park along the road in a small small dirt area. It is located just south of the falls on the west side of the road. After parking, walk north to the bridge and scramble down to see the falls. Be careful because the short trail down to the falls can be slippery and it is steep.
Looking for more great waterfalls in Connecticut to explore? Check out our full list of CT waterfalls at goxplr.com/list/waterfalls-in-connecticut
- Height: 15 feet
- Type: Horsetail
- Water Source: Sages Ravine Brook
- Swimming: Not possible and not allowed
- Park: The falls are on public land, but are closely surrounded by private property. There is a small path you can scramble down to see the falls from the waterfall.
- Address: Undermountain Road
- Town: Salisbury
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: Lat 42.050122 Lng -73.426062
- Parking Notes: There is no “official” parking area. There is a small dirt roadside area where most visitors park. It is located just south of the falls on the west side of the road.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE