Seven Falls is a beautiful series of waterfalls located in Haddam and Middletown, Connecticut. Several different waterfalls make up Seven Falls consisting of plunges and cascades. The tallest drop in the park is about 5 feet. Bible Rock Brook is the water source of the falls and it flows pretty strong year-round. That said, the best time to visit the falls is after a rainstorm or during the springtime when the snow melts.
Despite the waterfall not having very tall drops, it is well-worth checking out considering how accessible it is. Visitors can park at Seven Falls Park off Saybrook Road and then the waterfall is just a few steps away. In the summer, people do swim in the falls which makes it a wonderful spot to beat the heat.
- Height: Several drops with the tallest being about 5 feet
- Type: Plunge and cascades
- Water Source: Bible Rock Brook
- Swimming: Okay
- Park: Seven Falls Park
- Address: 1 Saybrook Road
- Town: Higganum
- State: Connecticut
- GPS: Lat 41.507612 Lng -72.582237
- Parking Notes: There is a dedicated parking area for Seven Falls Park located right along Saybrook Road. The parking area can hold about a dozen cars and parking is free.
- Parking Directions: HERE
- Location Directions: HERE