- Type: Ocean white sand
- Length: About a quarter-mile
- Waves: Calm
- Popularity: High in summer, low in the off-season
- Key features: Tidal pools, a concession stand, showers, bathrooms, lifeguards, and tidal flats.
- Address: Skaket Beach Road
- Town: Orleans
- State: Massachusetts
- GPS: Lat 41.7949597 Lng -70.0166953
- Parking notes: Parking is free in the off-season and for Orleans residents. In the summer, a fee is charged for out-of-town visitors at a rate of $30 for 1 vehicle for 1 day. Weekly passes are available for $125 and seasonal passes for $300.
- Parking directions: HERE
- Location directions: HERE